Island Holdings Scholarship Fund
This scholarship fund was set up to support a child or grandchild of active-status employees of a company within the Island Holdings Inc. family of companies (Island Holdings, Inc., Island Insurance Co., Ltd., Tradewind Insurance Co., Ltd., Island Premier Insurance Co., Tradewind Capital Group, Inc., Atlas Insurance Agency, Inc., NMF Insurance Agency, Inc., Hoike Services, Inc., Hoike Networks, Inc. dba Pacxa and The Island Group, Inc.).
- Resident of the State of Hawai’i
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your school’s financial aid office)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be a child or grandchild of a Island Holdings, Inc. company.
- Preference for students with demonstrated leadership
- Preference for students with demonstrated community service
- Preference for students pursuing undergraduate degree
- Preference for renewal candidates who reapply each year for up to four years